SEAT Food Delivery Company Limited (we,us or SEAT), is a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is at 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, England W1W 7LT. Our Company registration number is 1113982.
For the purposes of data protection legislation, we are the data controller of your personal data. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK with reference number ZA3180000.
Data we collect about you
Personal data means any information relating to an individual which can identify them, either directly or indirectly. It can refer, amongst other things to an identification number, or to one or more specific identifying pieces of data, such as an address or date of birth.
We collect, use, disclose, transfer, and store personal data when needed to provide our service and for our operational and business purposes as described in this policy. We want to be clear about our privacy practices so that you can make informed choices about the use of your data, and we encourage you to contact us at any time with questions or concerns.
If you have placed an order through us, we will have your name, email address, telephone number and the method you chose to make your purchase with.We will also obtain personal data when you contact us for any reason, sign up to a service, download or register to use the app or report a problem with our services.
In addition, our servers, logs, and other technologies automatically collect certain information (see below) to help us administer, protect, and improve our services; analyse usage; and improve customers’ experience.
We share personal data with others only as described in this policy, or when we believe that the law permits or requires it.
Information we collect automatically
Device information: We may also collect information about your device each time you use the Platform. For example, we may collect information on the type of computer or mobile device that you are using and its unique device identifier (for example, the IMEI number, the device’s mobile phone number, or the MAC address of the device’s wireless network interface), the type of mobile browser that you are using, the mobile operating system that you are using and mobile network information.
Location data: We may also collect information to determine your location. Some of the features of the Platform will require access to such location data to work. If you would like to use any such feature, you will be asked to consent to provide such location information. You can withdraw your consent to providing this information at any time by contacting email@example.com.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To allow us to handle your orders and process your payments and refunds.
- To let you know about your orders.
- To enable us and/or a stadium with whom you have placed an order to contact you where necessary concerning the service. For example, we and/or the kiosk may use your data to provide you with status updates or other information regarding your order by e-mail,telephone, mobile or mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.).
- To update our records and generally maintain your account with us.
- To keep a record of when and why you contact us and to keep your contact details up-to-date.
- For our statistical or survey purposes so we can improve our Platform and its services to you, develop new products or features and conduct audits and troubleshooting activities.
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Platform.
- To enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Where you have directly consented, you agree that we may:
- use your data to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you including services that may be the subject of direct marketing and we may contact you to do so by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) as well as bye-mail; and
- share data with third parties(including those in the food, drink, leisure, marketing and advertising sectors) to use your data in order to let you know about goods and services which may be of interest to you (by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g.SMS, MMS etc.).
Please note that by submitting reviews regarding the Platform, service and/or kiosks, you consent to us using such reviews on the Platform and in any marketing or advertising materials created by us or on our behalf. We will only identify you for this purpose by your first name and the city in which you reside (and any other information that you may from time to time consent to us disclosing).
The personal data you submit to us will only be retained for as long as is required for the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law.
Sharing your personal data with third parties
We will disclose your personal data with the stadium which you have placed an order with via our Platform. We may also disclose your personal data to our service providers who operate elements of our service and process data on our behalf.These may include businesses who provide technology services such as hosting for our servers and email distribution, and business partners who provide order fulfillment services. Where such disclosures are made, this will be under contractual arrangements with us and carried out in accordance with there requirements of UK and EU data protection laws.
We may disclose your personal data to any successors in title to our business or to a buyer in the event that we or any of our assets are acquired by a third party(as your data may be one of the transferring assets).
We collect marketing and website purchase data through Google Analytics,a tracking and analytics supplier that help us improve our marketing campaigns.All information provided to Google Analytics is non-identifying.
We will also disclose any of your personal data to any third party where we are under a duty to do so in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or protect any of our rights, property or safety (or those of our customers).
How we protect and store your data
We do not store any payment details. Your payment details are encrypted and securely stored by payment processors who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as Electronic Money Institutions.
SEAT takes data security seriously, and we use appropriate technologies and procedures to protect personal data. For example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and username that are unique to you;
- we store your personal data on secure servers; and
- payment details are encrypted using SSL technology.
If you’re under 18, you may use our Platform only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Access to your data
We respect your right to access and control your data. We will respond to requests for information and, where applicable, will correct, amend, or delete your personal data.
You have a right to access the personal data that we hold on you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. You must make your request in writing, explaining clearly the data that you wish to be supplied and we will respond within 1 month.
Before providing data to you, we will ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interaction with us so that we can locate any relevant data.
Please address your request to:
SEATFood Delivery Company
85 Great Portland Street
Ifyou are not happy with how SEAT manages your personal data, you have the rightto make a complaint to a data protectionregulator.